How Do You Create a CoP Service?
- Build it yourself
- Use an integration service
Please note that ConfirmationofPayee.Net is independent of all participants in the CoP ecosystem and strives to provide information in a way that can be trusted and without bias. Nothing in these pages should be regarded as an endorsement of one participant. We are happy to make as much information available as we can, but cannot take responsibility for the accuracy of any information provided. Any decisions made using information on these pages are your responsibility.
Integration Service Suppliers
- Bottomline Technologies. Contact - Ed Adshead-Grant
- Exela Technologies. Contact - Chris Vincent
- Form3. Contact - Jeeven Bisal
- Modulr FS. Contact - Tom Pulley
- OBConnect. Contact - Darran Morford
- Surepay. Contact - Richard Koldewijn
- Konsentus. Contact - Paul Meadowcroft
- OzoneAPI. Contact - Huw Davies
- Banfico. Contact - Kannan Rasappan
- Mastercard. Contact - Richard Luff
We can help select the best service supplier for you!
Registered users have access to more comprehensive information kindly provided by suppliers, and a service comparison table shall soon be available.
Supplier presentations within our Working Group forum are planned, starting December 2020.
Being independent of all suppliers, we can also provide short consultancies to recommend implementation approaches.
This list shall be updated as other suppliers become available.
Larger Banks implementing CoP are likely to already have an Open Banking team, and their skills can be reused to support CoP implementation - if they are available! Smaller Banks may not have or wish to maintain a permanent in-house team.
Therefore skilled resources may be required to either 'top up' an existing team, or create one for the duration.
The Confirmation of Payee network includes members with the required skills, covering:
- API programming
- Pay.UK registration and NDAs
- eIDAS (or OB) certificate acquisition
- Directory Onboarding
- Bank onboarding - both dynamic and manual
More information, including individual profiles is available to registered users.